In recent years, there has been a significant rise in the popularity of pike and musky fly fishing. Pike fishing has especially grown in European and Scandinavian fisheries. Based on this demand and the success of the 7'11" BASS II family, Sage is introducing two new rods targeted at pike and musky fishing. Based on the powerful BASS II rods, the PIKE and MUSKY rods come in a 9' length to better handle heavy fly lines and wind resistant fliesthat areused to target these species.
In Australia the PIKE and MUSKY series of rods are ideal for targeting big natives such as Murray Cod and Barramundi.
|Model||Length||Line||Pieces||Tube Size (in)||Weight (oz)|
- Fast action
- Generation 5 construction
- Includes new RIO Pike/Musky WF F/I line
- Extended fighting butt for figure eights
- Oversized stripping guide and tip top
- Saltwater safe reel seat and components
- Ballistic cloth rod/reel case