FLOOD-PROOF PACKS BUILT FOR PRESSURE-WASHER CONDITIONS
Feel free to trek through any area in all weather conditions with the Simms’ new lightweight, fully submersible Dry Creek™ Backpack. Powered by rugged ripstop and oxford fabrics, with double-sided TPU coatings, the pack features waterproof roll-top safekeeping for a swath of stay-dry fishing essentials. Reach inside, where stretch-mesh pockets cut down clutter. Source extra storage and strap-in security via external lash points. And stay hydrated during the long-haul, with convenient exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets. High loft, closed-cell foam back panels and a non-absorbent cushioned waistband and shoulder harness system enhance comfort, while the front wet-storage compartment includes laser-cut porting for quick drainage.
- Highly durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll-top closure
- High Loft, closed cell foam back panel, waistband and shoulder harness system is non-water absorbent and fully cushioned
- Front wet storage compartment includes laser cut holes for quick drainage.
- Exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets and interior stretch mesh organizational pockets
- Capacity: 36 Litres
- Dimensions: 81cm x 45cm x 19cm
- Weight: 1.2kg