Rio In Touch Deep 6
The most incredibly advanced range of sinking lines ever made.
A fast sinking line with a sink rate of 6-7 inches per second, developed for the lake angler, and packed with the very finest assets. A powerful head loads the rod up from the first cast; welded loops on the front end allow anglers to change rigs at high speed; RIO's non-stretch "ConnectCore™" core results in fantastic sensitivity for detecting the softest take, and a unique "hang marker" shows anglers when the line is coming to the end, or when to fish the "hang.".
- Non-stretch core for the ultimate in sensitivity and hook setting capability
- Powerful, front loaded head for easy casting and maximum distance
- Density Compensated for perfect fly control
- "Hang Marker" helps determine where the end of the line is
- Welded loops for super fast rigging
|Total Length||Line Size||Head Length||Full Head Weight||Sink Rate||Colour|
|100ft/30.5m||WF5S6||30ft / 9.1m||160gr / 10.4gm||6-7 ips||Dark Olive/w Green Hang Marker|
|100ft/30.5m||WF6S6||30ft / 9.1m||185gr / 12gm||6-7 ips||Dark Olive/w Green Hang Marker|
|100ft/30.5m||WF7S6||30ft / 9.1m||210gr / 13.6gm||6-7 ips||Dark Olive/w Green Hang Marker|
|100ft/30.5m||WF8S6||30ft / 9.1m||240gr / 15.6gm||6-7 ips||Dark Olive/w Green Hang Marker|
|100ft/30.5m||WF9S6||30ft / 9.1m||280gr / 18.1gm||6-7 ips||Dark Olive/w Green Hang Marker|